SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM --Fighting Food Fraud - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports


Posted: Updated:

How Can I Report SNAP Fraud?

If you see or hear about SNAP fraud, tell us. Help us protect your tax dollars. 

The U.S. Food and Nutrition Service takes aggressive measures to fight all fraud. We appreciate the help of concerned citizens.

    • Call
      • (800) 424-9121
      • (202) 690-1622
      • (202) 690-1202 (TDD)
    • Write
      • United States Department of Agriculture Office of Inspector General PO Box 23399 Washington, DC 20026-3399
    • Online


  • You can also report fraud to your State. This is especially important if you think that someone lied about their income or assets, or is misusing their benefits.

Your report is confidential.

Help us Fight SNAP Fraud. 

Powered by WorldNow