Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research on Automotive Drive Shaft Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research on Automotive Drive Shaft Market in China, 2014-2018 mainly makes in-depth analysis on China's automotive drive shaft industry in the aspects of current status of market, competition pattern, market demand, import & export, current status of technology, development trend, key enterprises as well as the strengths and weakness of China's automotive drive shaft.
According to different distribution channels, automotive drive shaft market mainly can be classified as OE (original equipment) market and aftermarket that mainly provides repair and maintenance services for automotive drive shaft.
In OE market, the development of automotive drive shaft has close relationship with that of automobile. In 2013, the output and sales of automobile have amounted to 22.1168 million sets and 21.9841 million sets respectively, 14.76% and 13.87% greater than those of last year, improving by 10.2 percentage points and 9.6 percentage points year on year.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
2. Current Status of Foreign Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
3. Environment of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
4. Current Status of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
5. Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Market
6. Import & Export of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
7. Technology Development of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
8. Major Automotive Drive Shaft Industry in China
9. Future Development Trend of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
10. Barriers to Enter into China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry and Risks
11. Investment Suggestions of China's Automotive Drive Shaft Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbjvs4/research_on
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.